AHDB Pork is running a series of free autumn events for stockmen and farm managers with the aim of helping businesses across a wide range of issues.
The meetings, held at six venues across the country, offer four different programmes with topics for both indoor and outdoor producers, covering regional concerns relating to land and health management.
“The meetings are designed to offer stockmen and managers take-home messages they can implement immediately on their home unit,” said AHDB Pork’s technical co-ordinator, Miriam Drewett (pictured above).
Dates and venues are:
- November 17 – The Bridge, Walshford, Wetherby, North Yorkshire LS22 5HS
- November 18 – Beverley Racecourse, York Road, Beverley, North Humberside HU17 8QZ.
- November 25 -The Granary, Heath Lane, Shenstone, Kidderminster, Worcs, DY10 4BS
- December 1 -Exeter Golf and Country Club, Topsham Road, Exeter, Devon EX2 7AE
- December 2- Holiday Inn Winchester, Telegraph Way, Morn Hill, Winchester SO21 1HZ
- December 9 – Diss Rugby Club, Bellrope Lane, Roydon, Diss, Norfolk IP22 5RG