Pork sector prospects as the UK prepares to leave the EU will be featured as part of next month’s outlook webinar, run by AHDB at 10.30am on Tuesday, February 14.
The webinar, which replaces the annual Outlook Conference, will also examine the prospects for beef and lamb, alongside sessions on animal feed developments and a closer look at Brexit itself.
Following the presentations, delegates will have the chance to put their question to AHDB’s experts during a question and answer session.
- 10:30 – Introduction – Mick Sloyan (Chair – pictured above)
- 10:45 – Beef outlook – Debbie Butcher
- 11:00 – Lamb outlook – Mark Kozlowski
- 11:15 – Pork outlook – Vikki Campbell
- 11:30 – Feed outlook – Millie Askew
- 11:45 – Brexit – David Swales
- 12:15 – Q&A