Restructuring move by Farmex and Dicam

The control and monitoring company, Farmex, has announced a restructuring and expansion plan with changes also taking place at its associate company, Dicam Technology.

Farmex managing director, Hugh Crabtree, is now the sole owner of the Reading-based business, while Dicam’s managing director, Mark Nowell, will have a 74% share of Suffolk-based Dicam, with Mr Crabtree taking the remaining 26%.

Farmex said it has embarked on an expansion and recruitment programme and will therefore be taking on apprentices and graduates.

“We continue to believe in the idea that professional pig farmers in the UK will use data systems to improve efficiency and help better manage the health and welfare of their pigs,” said Mr Crabtree.

“We are developing the systems to achieve this and, crucially, will have the qualified staff to support those systems.” 

Get Our E-Newsletter - Pig World's best stories in your in-box twice a week
Will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy

About The Author