The winners of the 2016 National Pig Awards will be officially unveiled at the London Lancaster Hotel this evening, completing a three-month process of judging and analysis to find the very best industry performers across 11 different categories.
Developed by Pig World, in association with the NPA, AHDB Pork and the BPA, the awards are now in their third year, generating tremendous interest and participation across the industry.
This year’s categories are headed by the PRODUCER OF THE YEAR award, with separate awards for the top indoor producer and the top outdoor producer.
Other categories are:
- Contract Finisher of the Year
- Technical Innovation of the Year
- Investor in Training Award
- Producer Retailer of the Year
- Pedigree Breeder of the Year
- Herd Productivity Award
- Trainee of the Year Award
- Young Pig Farmer of the Year
- Stockman of the Year
- Unit Manager of the Year
What this site for full award details
Headline image shows last year’s winning lineup