Website Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
Our client in Northern Ireland has several new job vacancies on multiple pig farms.
The family-run business has grown to become one of the biggest indoor birth-to-bacon businesses in NI. They pride themselves on industry-leading production standards.
They are recruiting for:
- x1 Farm Manager – Co. Down (BT30)
- x2 Stockpersons – Co. Down (BT30)
- x1 Trainee Farm Manager – Londonderry (BT51)
- x1 Stockperson – Antrim (BT41)
(For Pig Stockperson roles, farm work experience desirable but not essential as full training will be provided).
For all roles, candidates need to demonstrate:
- The ability to work in a team and also alone
- Passion for farming, determined, keen, capable individual with an excellent eye for detail
- Good hygiene and Biosecurity practices
- Experience in working within a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Basic level of English and Maths
- Punctual with good time management skills
- Desirable – telehandler experience with a certificate, but training can be provided
Salary – Industry competitive rates of pay and can be negotiated (d.o.e).
Accommodation can be arranged if required and included as part of the remuneration package.