Website Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
An excellent new vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic individual for an indoor/outdoor pig farm in Norfolk (NR17).
This family-run modern business is offering a pig stockperson or farmworker the opportunity to work on both indoor and outdoor units seeing pigs from weaners through to finishers.
- Day-to-day mucking out, feeding, strawing-down and movement of pigs
- Maintaining the highest welfare standards at all times
- Daily checks of livestock and administrating medication
- Site maintenance, repairs and appearance
- Operating farm machinery
Our client will provide training and support to the right person.
They are looking for someone that:
- Has great time-keeping skills
- Can work well as part of a team
- Is flexible and reliable
- Has great self-motivational skills
- Has the highest animal welfare standards
- Has a full UK drivers licence
A competitive salary is on offer, plus overtime opportunities & pension contributions.
Working week – Mon-Fri with rolling weekend hours plus 28 days holiday.
Accommodation is not available so candidates would need to commute to NR17.