Website Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
We have a temporary/permanent job opportunity for a pig stockperson to work on a family-run pig farm in Lincolnshire DN19.
Their multi-site business has grown with nearly 50 years in the business, finishing all progeny to slaughter.
The temporary booking starts ASAP. After that, the assignment could be extended, and a permanent job could be offered to the right person.
The candidate will work within a team on day-to-day pig duties, from breeding to finishing.
Duties include (depending on experience):
- Checking pigs, injecting/drawing out sick pigs, checking feed and water supply
- Keeping basic stock and medicine records
- Bedding up and scraping out with Telehandler
- Loading/sorting pigs
- Pressure washing
Salary Guide £20,000 – £28,000 (d.o.e)
- Free accommodation if not local to DN19
- Travel expenses
- Daily subsistence expense (if applicable)