Website Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
Our client is looking to employ a Pig Stockperson for their indoor pig unit in Lincolnshire (LN2).
The producer will consider experienced and entry-level applications from candidates showing enthusiasm and a passion for working within the industry.
Experience with pigs would be advantageous, but full training can be given to suitable applicants with less experience.
- Working as part of a small dedicated team
- Working in the farrowing houses
- Mucking out
- Power washing
- Helping with the general duties on the unit
- Weekly hours will be varied, with some early starts
- Must demonstrate a genuine interest in the pig industry
- Have high welfare standards
- Demonstrate dedication to pig farming
- Must have a hardworking attitude
- Have the ability to work using your own initiative
- For entry-level – You will need livestock experience
Salary: £18k – £23k (depending on experience).
Applicants must be able to drive and commute to LN2 as accommodation is not available.