Our client is looking for an enthusiastic junior member of staff to join a father and son pig business in Leicestershire.
They have a 2000-place pig finishing system, taking weaners from 7 kilos to finishing weight. The unit is straw based on continuous-flow. The farm also has 300 acres of arable so there is scope to get involved in other aspects of farming.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some knowledge of livestock
- An agricultural background
- Some experience of tractor/trailer, telehandler driving
- Passion for farming
- Dedication to high welfare standards at all times
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
Good hourly rate plus OT, including shared accommodation and pension contributions.