Website Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Entry-Level Pig Stockperson in Buckinghamshire (HP27).
This role would ideally suit individuals with previous livestock experience or those finishing College or University having studied Agriculture.
Previous experience with pigs is preferred but not essential.
The farm is looking for someone who is keen, enthusiastic and wants to learn. The desire to take on responsibility, have an eye for detail and ability to work unsupervised.
The full-time role includes:
- Working on a 70-sow organic farrow-to-finish system
- Adhering to Soil Association, Red Tractor and RSPCA freedom foods certifications
- Bedding up, moving arks and pens
- High animal welfare practices at all times
- Feeding with tractor-mounted hopper filler
- Assisting where needed across the farm
- General farm work
The farm also has 75 breeding ewes and apple juicing businesses, so seasonal assistance will be required across the entire enterprise.
Salary: £17,000 – £20,000 DOE
They are looking for someone either local to HP27 or accommodation is possibly available, small rent payable.