Website Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Senior Pig Stockperson in South Western Australia.
The farm owners are looking for a new team member to oversee the diverse, forward-thinking family-owned business.
The pioneering farms are free-range, RSPCA-accredited and located in a picturesque region of the Great Southern Western Australia, 4 hours from Perth.
High animal welfare and agricultural sustainability are fundamental to this producer, so applicants must share these values.
The company have exciting plans to expand their pig operation and are looking for the right person to join a committed and focussed team.
The ideal person will have pig management experience in a similar role and be looking for a rewarding career within the Australian Pig Industry.
- Reporting directly to the farm’s production manager
- Responsible for managing production over 4 units
- Regular feed, veterinary supplies and general farm sundries ordering
- Clear communication with team
- Focus on health and safety
- Planning and implement operational strategies to maintain and improve farm production and welfare
- Responsible for farm distributions and planning sales
- Working weekends from time to time
Salary & extra info
- Starting salary is in line with industry standards and negotiable – $65,000 to $85,000
- Relocation package can be negotiated
- Company vehicle, phone and laptop for work use
Our client will also assist with renting suitable housing in the local town for 3 – 6 months, then it will be the responsibility of the applicant.