Our client is seeking an enthusiastic pig stockperson (pig stock man or woman) to join their breeding team on a 450 sow unit in Aberdeenshire (AB51).
Daily tasks include:
- Farrowing house management
- Weekly farrowing in newly refurnished farrowing rooms
- Breeding own replacements
- AI & serving
- Pigs are taken to 40 kilos then moved to a new site
- Capability of running the unit when the manager is away
They are ideally looking for a local applicant who can commute to AB51, however assistance with housing is on offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a well established family farm. So if you have great pig husbandry skills, a ‘can-do’ attitude and plenty of ambition (this role could lead to a more senior position) then we want to hear form you!
For further details please contact Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd. directly.
Please be assured that our applicant service is completely confidential and it is free.