Westpork is Western Australia’s largest pork producer with over 120 employees spread across 11 sites. Due to a recent acquisition, an exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Production Manager to help manage and oversee multiple sites.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated candidate to join our management team. The successful candidate will be a reliable, enthusiastic individual with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Main duties will include:
- Overseeing production on multiple sites;
- Meeting company production targets;
- Managing different production facilities within the company’s financial guidelines;
- Assisting farm managers and staff meet their production targets;
- Motivating and directing staff;
- Communicating with key stakeholders; and
- Maintaining a team-based environment.
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years in a relevant and recent management position;
- Exceptional animal husbandry skills and the ability to apply the highest animal welfare standards;
- Sound knowledge of both Breeding and Grower pig management;
- Proficiency in a relative herd recording system (EliteHerd/Cloudfarms or equivalent); and
- Current unrestricted driving licence.
Expressions of interest should be emailed, with attached CV to Richard Evison at email@example.com