An excellent opportunity has arisen for a passionate, hardworking individual to become a key member of our high health indoor pig farm in the North East of Scotland (AB54) which works on a three week batch system.
Reporting directly to manager, the role encompasses routine duties such as daily husbandry tasks, maintenance and power washing.
The successful candidate MUST have:
· A driving licence
· Minimum of 1-year indoor experience
· High professional standards in work and behaviour
· Excellent pig husbandry & welfare skills
· Ability to be self-managed
· Good attention to detail and strong work ethic.
Attractive package available to the right candidate.
To apply please email CV to [email protected]