AHDB Pork is to stage six practical pig events during November and December, at venues from Wetherby to Exeter.
Designed to deliver “take-home messages for people who work with pigs day to day”, the events and venues are as follows:
- November 17 – The Bridge, Wetherby
- November 18 – Beverley Racecourse
- November 25 – The Granary, Kidderminster
- December 1 – Exeter Golf and Country Club
- December 2 – Winchester Holiday Inn
- December 9 – Diss Rugby Club
Further details on content will be released shortly.
AHDB Pork also has an ongoing programme of 34 training events, running from mid-October this year to July, 2016.
The training-based autumn/winter programme includes sessions on service management, AI and breeding and gilt and dry sow management. Events are on offer at York, Bury St Edmunds, Salisbury and Lincolnshire.