An analysis of pig sector prospects in 2016 will feature as part of a new round of spring seminars organised by the farm business consultancy, Andersons.
The seminar programme, which begins on February 23, takes in 13 venues from Exeter in the south west of England to Perth in Scotland.
In addition to the specialist pig focus, presented as part of the firm’s livestock overview, the seminar programme features an assessment of UK farm profitability; a study of growth prospects, exchange rates, inflation, interest rates and consumers; a review of policy issues relating to trade (TTIP), the environment, GM and renewables; and a discussion on the business implications of Britain leaving the EU.
Dates and locations are as follows:
- February 23 – Millennium Stadium, Cardiff
- 24 – Exeter Racecourse
- 25 – Salisbury Racecourse
- 26 – Royal Agricultural University, Cirencester
- March 1 -Donington Park Racetrack, Castle Donington
- 2 – Perth Racecourse
- 4 – Saxham Business Park, Bury St Edmunds
- 8 – Harper Adams University, Newport
- 9 – Westmorland J36 Auction Centre, Kendal
- 10 – Carfraemill Lodge Hotel, Lauder
- 11 – York Racecourse
- 15 – RAF Club, London
- 17 – East of England Showground, Peterborough