Website De Lacy
On behalf of our client, De Lacy Executive are searching for an Area Sales Manager specialising is Young Animal Nutrition to join a firmly established global business with an outstanding reputation for expertise and service across the world.
This varied role will involve building excellent relationships with key accounts as well as identifying areas where the business can grow. The product portfolio will focus on piglets and young birds so experience in this sector is required.
This rewarding role comes at an exciting time where the company has had significant, recent growth in the Animal Nutrition sector.
- Maintain and grow key account and distributors.
- Provide technical support for products.
- Communicate efficiently with all major stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue and increase market share.
- Work closely with the technical team to manage key new and current customers.
- Experience is mono-gastric nutrition.
- Relevant education in animal nutrition.
- Experience of bringing feed products and ingredients to market supported by technical expertise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English speaker with additional languages.
- An excellent package is available to reflect the importance of this role.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.