Website SAI Global
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Company, is looking to recruit specialist Pig Farm Assessors to join our expanding team on a self-employed or zero-hour contract basis in the Yorkshire or Lincolnshire areas of England. As an Assessor, you will be required to plan and conduct professional Red Tractor audits to enable the delivery of assessment and certification services that meet customer requirements. Due to the nature of the position, the ability to empathise and communicate with customers is crucial and alongside a Pig Farming background, exposure to Diary, Beef and Lamb, or Arable farming would be highly beneficial. An overview of the role has been provided below:
• To carry out Red Tractor accredited audit programmes with a focus on Pigs (the ability to audit other schemes such as Beef and Lamb or Dairy would be highly advantageous);
• To deliver specific client training programmes and on-the-job coaching, where required;
• To provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to our clients;
• To fully follow the Audit Brief for all audits undertaken, ensuring audit specific requirements are met;
• To accurately complete all paperwork, hand held data capture forms, and other documentation, as required, for each client audit/visit;
• To progress actions speedily and report delays in completion to any agreed timescales.
Experience and Professional Qualifications:
• Formal Qualification/Degree in Agriculture or a related field is desirable;
• 5 years’ experience working with associated Agriculture area (cattle/sheep/pigs/crops/organics etc) or in industry. Additionally, experience with any Red Tractor scheme would also be desirable;
• Good communication, IT and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels;
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated;
• Strong empathetic communicator with confident approach to dealing with people;
• Strong writing and analytical skills;
• Logical approach to planning and organising.
SAI Global helps organizations proactively manage risk to create trust and achieve business excellence, growth, and sustainability. We provide a range of solutions, services and expertise across four core divisions.