Website Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd
Recruitment Company for the Pig Industry
For our client in Lincolnshire, we are seeking an outdoor pig stockperson (stock man or stock woman) for their pig breeding and finishing unit.
This is an excellent career opportunity for an entry level pig stock person, where animal welfare is a priority.
The pig stock person needs to be efficient and focused and follow a work routine that delivers high standards and a desire for improved technical performance.
The outdoor pig stock person will be required to do the following (but is not limited to):
- Learning and using computer systems
- Attending training classes/courses
- Working outdoors in all weather!
- Washing tractors/trailer using pressure washer
- Operating skid steer for muck removal
- Move sows/piglets and growing pigs
- Artificial insemination
- Vaccination of pigs
- Adding bedding/straw on a daily basis
- Be available for occasional early starts 4am
A great package is on offer to the right candidate including two-bed flat accommodation.
For further details please contact Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
Please be assured that our applicant service is completely confidential and free.