Website Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
Roadhogs Recruitment Ltd.
Our client in Buckinghamshire is seeking an Indoor Pig Stockperson, ideally with the potential to eventually oversee the unit.
The unit is an indoor gilt mating unit and the role would include:
- The day-to-day running of pig unit
- Ordering food each week
- Administering vaccinations and welfare plans
- AI of the pigs and scanning on rotations
- Computer and admin work, uploading information and record-keeping
- Tractor driving (essential)
The successful applicant would need:
- Ideally have a certain level of pig knowledge and husbandry skills
- To be self-motivated and well organised
- To have the ability to manage their own time and workload
This is a very satisfying job with a good work/life balance.
Salary is up to £25k dependant on experience (40-hour week).
There is also a mobile home on-site available for the right applicant, with parking and a private garden.