Website Rattlerow Farms
Role: Experienced Indoor Manager Required – House included
Salary: Competitive Basic + House + Bonus Scheme
Location: Stradbroke (Suffolk)
Rattlerow Farms is one of the largest and longest established, privately owned and entirely independent pig genetics businesses in Europe. The company has over 60 year’s experience, spanning three generations, and has continuously invested in its genetics and high health which has allowed it to make enormous economic gains with producers and also retailers.
You will be working on a 500 sow Commercial breeding unit, overseeing 4 very skilled stockman. The farm covers all areas of production from farrowing, weaning, serving, gilt selection and finishing. You will be responsible for farm performance and recording data and reporting back to head office.
This is an extremely physical role and will require long hours at times, however you will be working alongside a highly skilled, vibrant team who will help show you the ropes.
Rattlerow Farms has recently won the ‘Investor In Training Award’ at the National Pig awards which is an enormous accolade to the investment they show in each and every individual the employ.
All animals are looked after to Red Tractor standards so candidates must have a focus on welfare and enjoy an active job.
– Competitive Salary
– New Build house (completed May 2018)
– Very competitive breeding bonus
– Experienced team to learn and develop
– External training courses
– Company days out (previous days include paintballing, climbing three peaks, Centre Parks)
– 4 YEARS + experience working with pigs
– Minimum of 2 years+ pig management experience
– People that enjoy working with animals
– Driving licence
– Person who has no exposure to other pig farms
If this position is of interest please email call Nick Lawson on email@example.com