Person required (due to retirement) for large commercial indoor breeding/finishing unit in East Yorkshire. We adhere to Red Tractor/IPPC standards so candidates must have a focus on welfare. It is a well-maintained and modern unit working to the highest standards. Our aim is to be in the top 1% of UK producers.
THE PERSON & THE JOB
– Self motivated and have a “can do” attitude with good attention to detail.
– Able to work as part of a team and confident in all areas of pig production.
– Excellent practical and technical stockmanship skills
– Understands recording systems and performance targets.
– Some weekend working will be required.
– Needs to have good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Understands the need to maintain animal health and welfare at all times.
– Can work stringently to biosecurity protocols on farm.
QUALIFICATIONS – Broad pig industry experience required. General industry qualifications. Please provide summary of educational qualifications
BENEFITS – Salary will be in line with experience. Pension Scheme. House available if required.
All enquiries and to apply send CV to Pitwherry Ltd., Manor House, Beeford, Driffield, East Yorkshire, YO25 8BD. Tel: 01262488161. Email: email@example.com